At UCLA, I teach classes on a range of topics that fall under gender and sexuality studies and Korean studies.
- Gender Studies 102. POWER – Gender, Travel, and Mobilities (Undergraduate, Spring 2019)
- Gender Studies 131. Feminist Politics in Korea and diaspora (Undergraduate, Winter 2019)
- Gender Studies 204. Research Design and Professional Development (Graduate, Spring 2019)
Previously at the University of Toronto, I taught cultural geography courses on travel, mobilities, and religion. I also served as the faculty advisor (publisher and de facto web designer) for On the Move: an undergraduate journal of creative geographies, which is always incorporated into my classes.
Courses previously taught at the University of Toronto
- GGRC56: Spaces of travel
- GGRB55: Geographies of religion and secularism
- GGRB55: Cultural geography
- GGRB03: Writing geography
- GGR1706H: Geographies of religion and secularism
- GGR1811H: Troubling militarism: Space, affect, economy
To book appointments to meet with me in office hours, please use judyhan.youcanbook.me.