At UCLA, I will be offering classes on a range of topics that fall under Korean studies and critical gender and sexuality studies.
- Gender Studies 185. Gender, Religion, and Social Movements in Korea (Winter 2018)
- Gender Studies 102. POWER – Gender, Travel, and Mobilities (Spring 2018)
- Gender Studies 187. Geographic Narratives: Comics and Graphic Novels (Spring 2018)
At the University of Toronto, I taught cultural geography courses on travel, mobilities, and religion. I also served as the faculty advisor (publisher and de facto web designer) for On the Move: an undergraduate journal of creative geographies.
To book appointments, please use judyhan.youcanbook.me.
Courses taught at the University of Toronto
- GGRC56: Spaces of travel (Undergrad, 2012-2016)
- GGRB55: Geographies of religion and secularism (Undergrad, 2013-2014)
- GGRB55: Cultural geography (Undergrad, 2015)
- GGRB03: Writing geography (Undergrad, 2016)
- GGR1706H: Geographies of religion and secularism (Grad, 2013)
- GGR1811H: Troubling militarism: Space, affect, economy (Grad, 2015-2016)