At UCLA, I teach classes on a range of topics that fall under Korean studies and critical gender and sexuality studies. Here’s the upcoming schedule for the 2018-2019 academic year. Students: NO, I will not send you a copy of the syllabus in advance. It will be made available on the first day of the quarter. I look forward to seeing it (ahem) as much as you do.
- Gender Studies 185. Gender, Religion, and Social Movements in Korea (Winter 2019)
- Gender Studies 102. POWER – Gender, Travel, and Mobilities (Spring 2019)
- Gender Studies 187. Geographic Narratives: Comics and Graphic Novels (Spring 2019)
At the University of Toronto, I taught cultural geography courses on travel, mobilities, and religion. I also served as the faculty advisor (publisher and de facto web designer) for On the Move: an undergraduate journal of creative geographies. I am excited to incorporate On the Move into my Gender Studies courses at UCLA as well.
To book appointments, please use judyhan.youcanbook.me.
Courses taught at the University of Toronto
- GGRC56: Spaces of travel
- GGRB55: Geographies of religion and secularism
- GGRB55: Cultural geography
- GGRB03: Writing geography
- GGR1706H: Geographies of religion and secularism
- GGR1811H: Troubling militarism: Space, affect, economy